Tuesday, April 17, 2018

What You Think about You Bring about!



Related image

So, just how many years have I been thinking about Paris?  Let's see, my first trip there was in 1977.  Forty years?  My best trip yet was in 1995...and then I had one more...which was delightful because I shared it with Connie, but it was short.

So, this coming trip, 126 days away, is overtaking my mind and heart.  I think about it all the time.  Wonder if it's going to be as fabulous as I dream it will be, worried I won't do the things I've dreamed of doing, concerned that the parts I'll share with others might be stressful or uncomfortable, and yet, excited and expectant that it will all be just perfect no matter what happens!

My friend, Carmen, has always said, "What you think about, you bring about."  Well, I've been thinking and dreaming and visualizing this trip for at least 4 decades, and it's finally going to happen.  Can I really afford to do this when I'm about to reduce my annual income by at least 40%?  Nope.  Do I care?  Nope.  I figure it will work out.  Not sure how, I just know it will be fine.

Another friend of mine, Jeanne, says that the Universe takes care of me--even when I do stupid things.  So, I'm challenging it this time to continue to do that!  And, I'm sure it will.  From a spiritual angle, I rationalize my good fortune by explaining that many years of my first few decades were rather hellish and I am getting paid back in good stuff to make up for it.  What doesn't make sense is "Why Me?"  So many others have experienced trauma, abuse, etc. etc. and they never get their lives to turn around!  Why am I so happily blessed?  Why has prosperity of spirit infused in me all this wonderment?  Ain't got a clue--but I'm grateful beyond measure and express so every single day and most moments of each day.

So, thank you, God, or Universe, or Ultimate Being, or Karma, or whatever it is....I am truly blessed and happy that what I've thought about for so long is bearing fruit...manifesting in full measure...and providing me with an adventure of the soul that will set the intention for the rest of my life.  It's a gift that I will treasure forever.

Image result for Paris images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linda O

Linda O
Glamorous Me